Animal collagen is a large complete formed amino chain and when consumed, our bodies first need to break it down into individual amino chains before your body can use it. Once broken down, these amino chains become fractured and incomplete requiring specific supplemented collagen precursors to form collagen in the body.
There are many additional functions that your body uses these individual amino chains for including connective tissue such as ligaments and cartilage. In other words, consuming animal collagen does not mean it will get transferred into Type 1 collagen for your skin.
There is a specific sequence (a recipe) that your body follows to make Type 1 collagen for the skin, and by supplementing a precise measure and sequence of vitamins, amino’s and enzymes results in induced (boosted) Type 1 collagen formation in the skin.
- This shake contains all 19 essential amino acids, but has elevated levels of the 4 key amino’s of Type 1 collagen, which are glycine, lysine, proline and tryptophan which are essential to Type 1 Collagen formation in the skin and also induces faster growing hair and nails too.
- This shake is also rich in Choline which is a B vitamin that get converted into Glycine (one of the most important amino’s for collagen production). Glycine restores elasticity, repairs sun damage and pigmentation in the skin as well as strengthens brittle hair and nails.
- Without Vitamin C your body cannot form collagen. It is an essential cofactor in collagen formation and directly triggers your body to produce Type 1 Collagen. It has a direct impact on anti-aging and cell renewal in the hair, skin and nails.
- Silica is the custodian of beautiful skin, hair and nails. It is a crucial supplement that binds amino’s together to form Type 1 Collagen molecules (in the skin) as well as hair and nail cell formation.
- Inositol improves elasticity and moisture retention within the dermal layer of your skin, plumping up your skin and giving it a dewy radiant complexion. It is responsible for speeding up cellular duplication (increasing collagen cells in the skin) as well as keratinocytes in your hair and nails.
- Selenium prevents free radical damage before wrinkles have a chance to form. It rebuilds new hair, nail and skin cells and boosts collagen production. It also ensures your skin remains firm and protected from UV damage, inflammation and pigmentation.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is an enzyme that improves dermal density in your skin by enhancing the production of collagen cells. It also boosts keratin production which has a direct impact on faster hair and nail growth speed.
- Tolerace and Digizyme (digestive enzymes) improve your body’s ability to absorb and make use of the high levels of vitamins, minerals and amino’s in this shake which are essential for your body to make the most of all of these ingredients to form Type 1 collagen.
Be the first to review “15g Vegan Collagen (Chocolate)”